A FEW NOTES ABOUT OUR JEWELRY
Our jewelry is handcrafted from .925 and .950 sterling silver and genuine gemstones, unless otherwise stated in the description. Items may not be exactly as pictured since small imperfections in the jewelry and stones naturally enhance the beauty and uniqueness of each of these individually crafted pieces. We are sure you will love these pieces and enjoy them for a lifetime.
CARING FOR YOUR JEWELRY:
Silver will naturally tarnish or oxidize over time and some pieces are purposely oxidized by the artisan to enhance the beauty of the piece. Some pieces are rhodium plated to prevent tarnishing.
You can keep your jewelry tarnish free by following these simple steps
- Wear your jewelry often. This will naturally keep tarnish away.
- When not in use, store jewelry separately in airtight plastic bags with anti-tarnish strips if possible.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals such as chlorine bleach and harsh cleaners and shampoos that could harm your jewelry.
- Polishing with a jewelry cloth is the best way to clean your jewelry.
- Use a mild soap and water solution if needed. Avoid jewelry cleaning solutions.
- Take care when cleaning purposely oxidized and plated pieces as the finish can be damaged with too much rubbing.
Following these simple steps will ensure that your well-cared-for silver jewelry will provide you many years of enjoyment and pleasure.